Battambang is Cambodia‘s second most populous city and a popular tourist destination due to the many nearby ancient temples, Buddhist shrines and the famous bamboo railway. We would like to recommend you do a Full Day-Battambang Tour with a great guide who showed you surrounding.
Full Battambang Tour do all things with tourist $ local attractions from north, south and west of Battambang city. These main things do with full day tour by tuktuk or car . but we spent a lot of time with viewing of villages, rice fields, fruit farms, ancient house and talk to local people on the way of tour also we will be learn about Cambodia culture.
What To Expect
Pass By : Bamboo Train
First we go to see original Bamboo Train at Odombong Village. we will be here about an hour if you ride Bamboo Train. We can see mini old translations, scenic from rice fields, and walk around village for 20 minutes before return back on by Bamboo train. Duration: 60 Minutes Admission Ticket Included
Stop At: Ek Phnom Temple
After have fun by riding Bamboo Train in the morning, we explore the north of Battambang countryside. We will stop to visit the villagers and see how they produce local products such as fist paste, sticky rice, rice papers, rice wine and learn how do they dried banana. Also we can get a chance to learn more about the Khmer Rouge when we visit the well of shadows ( in Wat Samrongknong ) , a monument to honor the people killed during the war. last thing to see at the north side is Wat Ek phnom temple then back to city to have lunch or we can have in the village if we time lunch.
Pass By : Wat Banan Temple
Wat Banan Temple After take a break, we will leave city around 12:00pm and continue to see Wat Banan temple and get an experience beautiful panoramic views. but many things on the way, we can see such as Suspension bridge, Riverbank, Farming and ancient house.
Last one : Phnom Sampeau mountain
Last thing in full day-Battambang tour on the afternoon,we continue the tour in our TukTuk towards Phnom Sampov mountain, It is shrines and killing caves used during the Khmer Rouge period. Enjoy the vast and beautiful scenery and end our journey before sunset and visiting the ‘Bat army’ –thousands of bats flying out of their caves in the mountain side at dusk.
Departure & Return
- Traveler pickup is offered
- Tell us where we can pick up in Battambang accommodation . we will go to pickup. And also you come directly to Chhaya Hotel or search in Google map as “Battambang Trip” you will see our location.
- Lunch bottled waters.
- Banan Entrance fee.
- Phnom Sampeou entrance fee.
- Ek Phnom entrance fee.
- Local snacks on handicraft.
- Tour Guide ( Driver guide ).
- Pickup and send off hotel.
Stops Additional Info
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Transport by tuktuk:
- One pperson USD$40.
- Two people USD$28/each.
- Three people USD$22/each.
- Four people USD$19/each.
Transport by car:
- One pperson USD$55.
- Two people USD$35/each.
- Three people USD$25/each.
- Four people USD$20/each.
Our experience viewing by tourists in TripAdvisor , please write us review on box below: